Hospital Cabling Systems
Hospitals call on CableCare™ for a full range of structured hospital
cabling systems and services when they upgrade, expand or relocate
their infrastructure. CableCare’s professional teams design and install voice, data and fiber optic cabling systems to provide the most advanced high-speed communications.
Strengthen the backbone of your hospital’s
From the design and installation of hospital cabling systems to creating networks for comprehensive new IT infrastructures, CableCare takes pride in exceeding the expectations of its healthcare customers.
Get maximum service with minimal disruption
Every project is customized to the facility’s needs to meet budget and scheduling requirements. And because CableCare works every day in the 24x7 hospital environment, its professionals understand the importance of minimizing disruptions to administrative and clinical operations.
Untangle complexity in a cabling solution
CableCare™ provides a complete portfolio of structured cabling services for even the most complex voice, data and fiber optic cable installation.
From design to project management and installation, our structured cabling installations ensure the performance, reliability and scalability needed for today’s rapidly changing technical environment.
Customized, flexible solutions to meet your budget and schedule
- Installation of Cat 6A, Cat 6E, Cat 6, and Cat 5E copper cable
- Multi-Mode & Single-Mode fiber optic cable
- Professional fiber optic fusion splicing
- Registered communications distribution designer (RCDD) on staff
- Data center and telecommunication rooms
- Equipment racks and cabinets
- Patch panels and wire management
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Data center reorganization includes legacy cable removal
- CAD drawings indicating as-built and labeling
- Certified test results (paper and digital)
- Full-service Wireless Access Points (WAP) solutions including:
- Passive & Predictive site surveys
- Audio/Video capability
- Analog and IP security camera installations
Professional installers are experienced and certified
- CableCare’s professional installers are certified by BICSI and the industry’s leading cabling solution providers average of 10 years’ experience of installing and certifying both small and large-scale projects
- Multi-industry experience includes government, manufacturing and healthcare throughout the United States, Europe and Mexico
- Management team has over 25 years of experience in designing complex structured cabling infrastructures.
- Installations are in compliance with TIA/EIA, IEEE and NEC building codes and standards
Insights from the C-Suite
Lynn Orfgen discusses satisfying hospital IT clients with dependable service