Features and Functionality
iDoc™ Features and Functionality
iDoc™ is a powerful bundled solution, meaning that you won’t be nickel and dimed for add-ons and modules. You get all the features and functionalities, and you can choose how much you want to use, but you don’t have to buy more than you need. Click HERE for our full product spec sheet.
Bring all types of documents into iDoc – paper
Imaging and Document Capture - iDoc allows you to scan in paper records and documentation, interface or import in documents that are already in an electronic format (.pdf files, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.). All document capture options support all types of documents, and bringing new records into iDoc is quick and easy.
Manage your documents fast and efficiently
- Auto indexing through synchronization with your business applications – We’ve interfaced with hundreds of different information systems in healthcare, higher education, and the business world
- The iDoc App Link allows iDoc to communicate with your business applications behind the scenes to make sure that iDoc always has the most up to date demographic information
- Dynamic thumbnail views of scanned documents that allow for quality inspection and assurance before saving
- Image enhancement capabilities while scanning (lighten, darken, rotate, etc.)
- Batch or individual document scanning and indexing
- Ability to move or copy documents from one record to another
Document Management - Managing your documents within iDoc is fast and efficient. No more searching for documents in file cabinets and folders. No more stapling, paper clipping, using sticky notes, etc. Life is easier when you manage everything in iDoc!
Assign and execute your business processes
- Documents are organized by record, and filed under tabs and document types that are 100% customizable by you
- Ability to view, key edit on a document, attach notes, redact info, or highlight info
- Ability to print, fax, export or email documents from both the Record level and the Document level
- Work flow functions and tasks can be assigned and performed
- Quality analysis functions can be assigned and performed
- All actions that are performed within iDoc are tracked and reportable for auditing and management purposes
Workflow Functionality - iDoc is not only a repository for your electronic documents, it’s a complete solution that allows you to assign and execute your business processes with ease. Workflow functionality is included with every iDoc installation, and it’s quick and simple to set up.
- Ability to establish work queues that allow users to process tasks with more speed and efficiency
- Electronic signatures are supported in iDoc
- Create processes for analysis, verification, confirmation, or any
- Ability to manage/approve requests for access to records from
- HIPAA/FERPA compliant audit trails are automatically created