Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
CareTech Solutions offers search engine optimization (SEO) and analytics advisory services to help you raise the bar with your Web strategies and get the most out of your online properties.
Get better at getting found online
CareTech’s search engine optimization (SEO) advisory services can help you increase your website’s organic rankings, improve brand visibility and increase site traffic.
Serving hospitals and health systems for over 13 years, we have a deep understanding of healthcare marketing and the needs of your website visitors. We also understand the complexities of SEO and the impact ranking can have on marketing ROI. Our turn-key approach to optimizing your hospital’s website will give you measurable results that meet your specifications and exceed your marketing goals.
Essential SEO services:
- Consultation and optimization plan
- Keyword research
- Title tags and meta data updates
- Copywriting for key theme areas
- Landing pages optimized with copy and internal links
- A “link popularity” program researches and implements referring links to your site from trusted sites and communities, such as health organizations, leading institutions and reliable online communities.
- Tracking and evaluation with access to a monthly keyword
- Monthly Google analytics dashboard and analysis
CareWorks™ CMS will help you get there faster
Of all the CMS platforms on the market, CareWorks CMS is highly optimized. The underlying architecture of the platform is coded so it’s more accessible to the search engines and facilitates the robots doing their job. CareWorks CMS:
- Allows administrators the ability to control meta tags and descriptions for pages
- Content editors can utilize many features to enhance organic search engine optimization including: browser titles, friendly URLs, calendar listings and physician listings
- Is search-friendly, enabling easy updates and a seamless integration of search engine optimization
- Provides “search engine friendly” URLs to enable indexing of Web pages. This is supported using our Friendly URLs feature, which is optimized for SEO rankings. CareWorks CMS uses this information and then delivers the content dynamically on the specified URLs
- Redirects are also supported inherently using links. Our programmers make sure that the typical traps of a CMS system aren’t there for the robot spiders that crawl the site – such as page ID numbers, dynamic links, pages dynamically driven and built on the fly, like directory listings and video libraries.