Secure data storage for sunset or legacy IT systems
Need a simple, easy-to-manage decommissioning solution for your sunset or legacy healthcare IT systems? iDoc™ Archive has been reliably and cost-effectively converting data from other systems for more than 10 years.
Facing the challenge.
One powerful, comprehensive solution.
- Read-only Web-based access
- Intuitive UI tools and functionality (search, print, fax, email and export)
- Client-configurable permission sets
- Client-configurable folder and document organization
- Full audit trail reporting
- Unlimited permission sets for specific access/viewing
- Integration with other clinical and ERP systems
- Auto authentication using AD network accounts
Conquer the problem without breaking the budget.
- Secure data storage in the Tier 3, AHA-endorsed CareTech Solutions data center
- One location for all your data with easy, reliable and seamless access
- Single-click access from your EMR/CIS
- Comprehensive data back-up and disaster recovery, complying with all HIPAA requirements
- Acceptance of multiple data formats
- Conversion services
- Data reorganization (i.e., creating directories) for ease of access
- Fast extraction, conversion and implementation process
- Extensive HIM experience, so we understand users’ needs and how they access information
- Free up physical space in your facility
Clear-cut, easy-to-determine pricing.
- Data type, amount, and conversions needed
- A minimal amount of project time to make sure the data is organized to your specifications
- Minor training time for access and retrieval
ONC HIT 2014 Edition modular electronic health record (EHR) certification.
“Port Huron Hospital is implementing a new EMR, and converting data from the old system to the new will not be an option. We evaluated various options for storing the old data, and found iDoc Archive to be the easiest, most cost-effective data storage solution available in the market.”
Mark Richard, CIO
Port Huron Hospital