If you are an accounting firm, a law office, an insurance company, or any business, iDoc™ has been designed specifically to manage the content that is most important to your bottom line and business needs. In other words, if you have a paper problem, we have a solution.
Accounting and Finance
- iDoc can interface directly with your accounting system to link all corresponding information like invoice numbers, vendors, purchase order numbers, etc. with the documents being stored in iDoc
- Ability to manage the A/P process electronically using workflow
- Invoice is received and scanned in to iDoc
- Automatic routing to the appropriate manager for approval
- Manager electronically approves
- Approved invoice gets returned or routed back for payment
- Ability to streamline the processes for employee expenses, receipts, time cards, payroll, etc.
- Customer service reps have the ability to view and manage customer documentation at their fingertips
- iDoc increases productivity and customer satisfaction
- iDoc allows customer service reps to handle customer questions quickly and efficiently using customized workflow
- Ability to capture and store all employee files, hiring information, benefits information, evaluations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Allows HR staff to focus on their core responsibilities instead of filing paper
- Record retention time frames can be defined easily in iDoc
- Managers can be given permission to view their employee files quickly and securely