Troy, Mich., February 20, 2017 – CareTech Solutions, a leader in information technology (IT) and mobility services for U.S. hospitals and health systems, today announced it will present its annual Rising Star customer awards and exhibit at the Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS) 2017 Annual Conference and Exhibition from February 19 – 23, 2017, in Orlando, at booth #1923.
Healthcare is grappling with how best to address coordinated care challenges, high re-admission rates and value-based care. At HIMSS, CareTech Solutions, a subsidiary of HTC Global Services, will demonstrate its ability to transform the way hospitals and health systems deliver, measure and improve care through business intelligence and other critical IT services across the care continuum. CareTech Solutions will feature its complete suite of IT services to improve the patient experience and lower healthcare costs, including:
- Application development and managed services: Access to an experienced team for day-to-day healthcare IT operations support in a post-go-live environment.
- Service desk: Resolve complex clinical, technical and security password issues 24x7x365 throughout the organization.
- Identity and access management: Close gaps in clinical and operational workflow and ensure the integrity of sensitive patient and employee information from all internal threats.
- Digital transformation and cloud services: Rely on access to information with scalable, cost-effective hosting and managing services, meeting regulatory requirements and reducing costs.
- Security: Identify possible security risks across the organization through a customized risk assessment, improving operational performance and safeguarding critical information.
- Business intelligence and analytics: Secure, analyze and evaluate data throughout the organization with consultative, turn-key business intelligence and analytics, lowering re-admissions, increasing efficiency and improving patient care.
“As the industry strives to identify and implement new and effective ways to put the patient first in a value-based care world, it’s hypercritical to have the right IT, security, implementation, support and business intelligence – all while meeting ever changing compliance requirements,” said Tommi A. White, president of CareTech Solutions, a subsidiary of HTC Global Services. “We want our customers to not think about the intricacies, added costs or ongoing management of their IT efforts, and instead focus on improving patient care. This is why we continuously strive to be the best partner for our customers, providing solutions from strategic alignment and day-to-day IT operations to managing increasing security risks.”
“Our Rising Star winners are a testament to our collaborative partnerships and ongoing commitment to performance excellence in IT,” added White. “It’s my honor to acknowledge some of our clients with outstanding work in IT this past year. They come in all shapes and sizes, from being agents of change at their organizations and achieving HIMSS level 7; to utilizing mobility as a strategic advantage to engage patients and physicians within a single, integrated patient portal; to taking leadership roles in their community to bring together peer organizations; and leveraging metrics and analytics to drive quality and overall IT performance.”
CareTech Solutions will honor top customers with 2017 Rising Star Awards, a corporate award program in its tenth year that recognizes clients who exemplify leadership in using information technology as a strategic advantage for their organizations, on Monday, February 20 beginning at 10:30 a.m. ET at HIMSS booth #1923. The winners are (in alphabetical order): Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center (N.Y.), Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Inc. (Ill.), Jupiter Medical Center, Inc. (Fla.), Lafayette General Health (La.), Montefiore Health System (N.Y.) and Nebraska Medical Center (Neb.).
To learn more about CareTech Solutions, visit booth #1923 at HIMSS17 from February 19 – 23 in Orlando.
About CareTech Solutions
CareTech Solutions is a leader in information technology (IT) and end-user interface services for U.S. hospitals and health systems. CareTech’s more than 1,400 U.S.-based professionals create value for clients through customized IT solutions that contribute to improving the patient experience while lowering healthcare costs. From implementing emerging technologies to supporting day-to-day IT operations, CareTech offers clients expert health information technology services earning it the 2008-2011, 2013-2017 Best in KLAS award for IT Outsourcing (Extensive), and the 2012, 2013, 2015/2016 and 2017 Partial IT Outsourcing Award as ranked by healthcare executives and professionals in the respected annual “Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services” report. CareTech Solutions is a health IT subsidiary of HTC Global Services, a global provider of IT solutions and business process outsourcing services. Learn more about CareTech Solutions at www.caretech.com.