Hospital Marketing Teams Use Websites to Demonstrate Digital Innovation
TROY, Mich. (July 3, 2013) CareTech Solutions, an information technology and Web products and services provider for more than 200 U.S. hospitals, announced today that 12 of its Web clients recently won awards for their hospital websites.
CareTech Solutions clients honored with Aster Awards are:
· Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute (Detroit, Mich.) Bronze award
· Barnes-Jewish Hospital (St. Louis, Mo.) Bronze award
· Barnes-Jewish St. Peter’s & Progress West Foundation (St. Louis, Mo.) Silver award
· Elkhart General Hospital (Elkhart, Ind.) Bronze award
· Inova (Falls Church, Va.) Bronze award
· Mercy Iowa City (Iowa City, Iowa) Silver award
The Aster Awards Program is an elite competition recognizing the nation’s most talented healthcare marketing professionals for outstanding excellence in medical marketing.
CareTech Solutions clients honored with Web Health Awards are:
· Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute (Detroit, Mich.) Merit award
· Blessing Hospital (Quincy, Ill.) Merit award
· Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, Mich.) Merit award
· Hendricks Regional Health (Danville, Ind.) Merit award
· Inova Heart and Vascular Institute (Falls Church, Va.) Silver award
· Oakwood Healthcare (Dearborn, Mich.) Gold award
· San Juan Regional Medical Center (Farmington, N.M.) Merit award
· St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center (Syracuse, N.Y.) Bronze award
· Valley Health (Winchester, Va..) Merit award
The Web Health Awards competition is held twice each year and recognizes the nation’s best digital health resources. Winning entries are chosen from nearly 600 entries and judged by a panel of distinguished experts in digital health media.
About CareTech Solutions
CareTech Solutions is an information technology (IT) and Web products and services provider for U.S. hospitals and health systems, creating value for clients through customized IT solutions that contribute to improving patient care while lowering healthcare costs. From implementing emerging technologies to supporting day-to-day IT operations, CareTech offers clients expert health information technology services earning it the 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 Best in KLAS award for IT Outsourcing (Extensive), and the 2012 IT Partial Outsourcing as ranked by healthcare executives and professionals in the respective annual Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services” report.
For more information, please visit www.caretech.com.
Anne Santori, APR
Public Relations Manager
Office: 248 -823-0908