TROY, Mich. (July 24, 2012) CareTech Solutions, an information technology and Web products and services provider for more than 200 U.S. hospitals, announced today that five of its Web clients won 2012 Web Health Awards for their respective websites. The Web Health Awards recognize healthcare organizations with exceptional focus and quality in regards to their website.
The winning CareTech Solutions clients are:
· Barnes-Jewish Hospital located in St. Louis, Mo. (www.barnesjewish.org) was awarded Bronze for its website in the 300+ beds category.
· Blessing Health System located in Quincy, Ill. (www.blessinghospital) was awarded Merit for its website in the less than 300 beds category.
· Inova Heart and Vascular Institute located in Falls Church, Va. (www.inova.org) was awarded Silver for its microsite in the health system category.
· INTEGRIS Health located in Oklahoma City, Okla. (www.integrisok.com) was awarded Bronze for its website in the health system category.
· Lake Charles Memorial Hospital located in Lake Charles, La. (www.lcmh.com) was awarded Bronze for its website in the hospital with 300+ beds category.
The Web Health Awards competition is held twice each year and recognizes the nation’s best digital health resources. Winning entries are chosen from nearly 600 entries and judged by a panel of distinguished experts in digital health media.
About Web Health Awards
The Web Health Awards(SM) program is organized by the Health Information Resource Center(SM) (HIRC), a national clearinghouse for professionals who work in consumer health fields. Other well-known HIRC programs included the 19th annual National Health Information Awards(SM), (www.healthawards.com) which annually recognizes the nation’s best consumer health programs and materials (for non-digital resources), and two national “Fitness Day” events: The 11th annual National Women’s Health & Fitness Day® (www.fitnessday.com/women) and the 16th annual Family Health & Fitness Day USA® (www.fitnessday.com/family).
About CareTech Solutions
CareTech Solutions, Inc., an information technology and Web products and services provider for more than 200 U.S. hospitals and health systems, creates value for clients through customized IT solutions that contribute to improving patient care while lowering healthcare costs. From implementing emerging technologies to supporting day-to-day IT operations, CareTech offers clients expert health information technology services across the entire patient data lifecycle earning it the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Best in KLAS award for IT Outsourcing (Extensive) as ranked by healthcare executives and professionals in the ”2011 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services” report.
For more information, please visit www.caretech.com.