You can easily capture and manage both paper and electronic documentation – either manually or automatically – through interfacing, cold feeds, batch archiving, importing, scanning and faxing. iDoc’s robust functionality makes it possible.
- Auto indexing through synchronization with your business applications
- iDoc AppLink integration allows direct access to captured documents
- Dynamic thumbnail views of scanned documents allow for quality inspection and assurance
- Image enhancement capabilities while scanning (lighten, darken, rotate, etc.)
- Batch or individual document scanning and indexing
- Ability to move or copy documents from one record to another
Manage your documents quickly and efficiently.
No more searching for documents in file cabinets and folders. No more stapling, paper clipping, using sticky notes, etc. A simple click gives you access to any documents related to the record you’re working on.
- Organize documents by record, file under tabs and document types; 100% customizable
- View, key edit on a document, attach notes, redact info, or highlight info
- Print, fax, export or email documents from record level and document level
- Assign and perform work flow functions and tasks
- Assign and perform medical record analysis functions
- Track and report actions for auditing and management purposes
Assign and execute your business processes.
iDoc is a complete solution that allows you to assign and execute your business processes with ease. Workflow functionality is included with every iDoc installation, and is quick and simple to set up.
- Establish work queues that allow users to process tasks with more speed and efficiency
- Support electronic signatures
- Create processes for analysis, verification, confirmation, or any other process
- Manage/approve requests for access to records from third parties
- Automatically create HIPAA/FERPA compliant audit trails