Since 2001, iDoc™ has consistently created bankable cost savings, more efficient operations, and shortened days in accounts receivable (A/R) for healthcare organizations, enabling them to optimize and improve their business in inspiring and highly effective ways.
Optimize Health Information Management
- Improved HIM workflow
- Increased productivity
- On-line chart completion
- Electronic signatures
- Remote access capabilities allow charts to be completed anytime, anywhere
- Multiple users can access the same record simultaneously
- iDoc has proven results in HIM, specifically DNFB (Discharged Not Final Billed), incomplete/delinquent chart counts, and an overall reduction of department operational expenses
Optimize Patient Registration
- Ability to view insurance and identification captured on previous visits
- Ability to capture and store drivers’ licenses, insurance cards, physician orders, advanced directives, power of attorney documents, medication lists, etc.
- Elimination of paper documents created during admission process
- Elimination of paperwork to send to Patient Financial Services
- Documents can be filed at the visit (account number) level, or at the medical record (global) level for ease of retrieval
Optimize Patient Financial Services
- Ability to capture and store bills (both before and after bill scrubbing), EOBs (Explanation of Benefits), RAs (Remittance Advices), and all correspondence received from insurance carriers and patients
- Faster more accurate bill generation
- Faster claims/insurance voucher processing
- Improved cash flow and collections
- Reduced A/R days
Optimize Human Resources
- Ability to capture and store all employee files, hiring information, benefits information, evaluations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Allows HR staff to focus on their core responsibilities instead of filing paper
- Record retention time frames can be defined easily in iDoc
- Managers can be given permission to view their employee files quickly and securely
- Optimize Accounts Payable and Procurement
- Utilize workflow to improve Payroll department process
Optimize Accounts Payable and Procurement
iDoc can interface directly with your A/P system (such as Lawson, PeopleSoft, etc.) to link all corresponding information like invoice numbers, vendors, purchase order numbers, etc. with the documents being stored in iDoc.
- Ability to manage the A/P process electronically using workflow
- Invoice is received and scanned in to iDoc
- Automatic routing to the appropriate manager for approval
- Manager electronically approves
- Approved invoice gets returned or routed back for payment
- Ability to capture shipping documentation such as packing slips, vendor contracts, requisitions, approvals, inventory logs, etc.