In light of increased data breaches and greater regulatory scrutiny, how should your hospital approach developing an effective information security program that helps you identify and manage risks, and monitor the environment to control risks? It can be difficult to determine where to start.
Develop a cost-effective risk management plan.
CareTech Solutions helps you focus your compliance efforts on a risk-based approach to information security by conducting an effective information security risk assessment and providing actionable recommendations to reduce high risks.
Our certified, experienced information security professionals can assist with all critical elements – from governance and communications to developing and implementing a comprehensive risk management plan that fits your objectives and your budget.
Work with our certified professionals.
Credentials and Training:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- GIAC Security Leadership (GLSC)
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Certified Windows Security Administrator (GCWN)